Monday, March 8, 2010

YOUR BEST PIECE OF CREATIVE WORK BEFORE
COMING
TO UNIVERSITY


I dont really have much designs or artwork. Therefore I choose this one from last year's foundation course. Its a project that wanted us to explore space and respond to several principles such as Focal point, Rythm and Scale. The reason I choose this is because it reminds me of Hong Kong, the place where I grew up,which there are dense skyscapers and narrow streets.



AN IMAGE OF A GREAT PIECE OF
ARCHITECTURE



This is the Bank of China Tower designed by Ieoh Ming Pei, the special of this architecture is that it looks like growing bamboo shoots, symbolising livelihood and prosperity.

Image from (http://www.worldmarketmedia.com/UserFiles/Image/BlogChina/Bank-of-China-Tower.jpg)

AN ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH OF
SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL



I remember taking this photo last year in the Power House Museum. It was a close-up shot of a model of the Beijing National Aquatics Center. I think it looks quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment